To facilitate a hassle-free conversation at different levels, organizations choose different sources of communication. And, for the purpose of accomplishing formal communication, many opt for email services.
One such email client that has gained enormous popularity among users is AOL mail. This email client offers free emailing services to its users apart from offering other interesting emailing features.
Creating an account and getting started with it is however quite easy and needs no such efforts. However, the beginners who are not in a mood to come across any hassle while creating an account can find the relevant instructions for the same below.
The guidelines given below will walk you through an easy process of creating an account even if you know nothing about the account creation process and the issues to create AOL Account.
Moreover, the instructions will prove to be helpful for those who were actively looking for an easy way to get going with AOL mail. So, let’s jump right into knowing the correct method for creating an AOL mail account in 2020.
Guidelines to sign up for an AOL account?
Use the step-by-step instructions given below to find out how easy is to create AOL Account:
Read More >> What is AOL Desktop Gold and Do I Need It?
- In the beginning, launch a web browser and navigate to the search bar.
- Type the URL https://login.aol.com/account/create and hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- This will display the registration page of AOL mail.
- In the first two fields, type your first and last name.
- Then, select an available email address for you.
- Provide your active phone number in the text field.
- Next up, provide your birth month, day, and year.
- In the next field, you need to choose your Gender.
- However, this is an optional step and you may skip it.
With all of that done, you are all set to explore the world of diverse emailing features.
Now, it’s time to learn how to log in to your AOL email account.
- Using the web browser of your device, go to https://login.aol.com/.
- In the resulting portal, enter your username, email, or phone number.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed further.
- Then, enter your associated password and click ‘Next’.
- With that, you’ll be able to login into your account.
What if you forget your username or password?
You can easily recover your AOL account username or password in case you have forgotten one of them. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to the main page of AOL i.e. aol.com.
- Click on the Login/Join link available at the top-right corner.
- If you have forgotten your username, select the ‘Forgot username’ link.
- Then, enter all the requested information to recover your username.
- If you have forgotten your password, enter your username and click ‘Next’.
- On the password page, select ‘I forgot my password’.
- Choose one of the options for password recovery.
- Provide the requested details and you’re done.
I hope that you have found this article helpful as there are enough details to create AOL Account and login with username and password recovery guidelines.